Performance Designed Products
|Industry||Video game accessory 22 manufacturing|
|Products||Video Game Accessories|
The company was founded in 1990 in San Diego, California. It is mainly known for producing accessories for various game consoles and handhelds with the majority of its products being made for Nintendo products in recent years. It offer its products under various brands including Afterglow, Rock Candy, and Victrix.
In 2019, PDP got into a dispute with Poly for infringing on its logo which PDP says it stole from them.
On April 26, 2021, PDP had announced that it was acquired by Diversis Capital, a Los Angeles based private equity firm.
- ^ "About Us". www.pdp.com.
- ^ Mark Knapp (February 7, 2019). "Victrix Pro FS arcade fightstick review". pcgamer.
- ^ "Mad Catz is out, PDP is in as co-publisher of Rock Band 4". Game Developer. March 7, 2016.
- ^ "PDP Gaming seeks immediate ban on Poly's use of logo". SearchUnifiedCommunications.
- ^ LP, Diversis Capital Management. "Performance Designed Products Announces Acquisition by Diversis Capital". www.prnewswire.com.